Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boobs and Attractiveness

I have a somewhat philosophical question in mind today.

Ya see, I stumbled on this little video here from one of my myspace friends. The gal in question Ms Vinyl Meow posted a video talking about boobs, her boobs, other boobs, boob perception and what not. Seen here...

Boob Talk








Quite the busty gal.

In the clip she mentions that some big boobed gals are ashamed of their big boobs. Needless to say, I was shocked. Nay... I was horrified at the thought.

Now I myself have nothing but undying love and affection for boobies. I find them delightful, feminine and just generally what happiness is made of. And not just the big ones either. I love all boobies.

How could any woman not love her big bouncing boobies like I do?

Truly.... a conundrum.

Hmmmm.....

Ya see, I think I'm one of the few guys who has no problem admitting that I like curvy girls. To me, curves are feminine.

Little known fact, the very first thing I notice about a girl is... her hips.

I don't know why. I just do. I guess I just instinctively look for good breeders. A nice ample set of hips gets me just as excited as boobies do.

Now I like a more thin frame as well. Nothing wrong with that. Now that I think about it... maybe I just like them all. I am after all, a monkey.

But seriously, I find a lot of girls to be attractive. More so, I think, than other men do.

Am I alone in this? Guys? Any of y'all feel me on this one?

But let's be clear. Let's be thorough. Let's show pictures.

Here's some gals I really like.



Petra Verkaik.

Photobucket


Now I first saw this gal in a playboy when I was like 13 or something. And when the interweb came out she was one of the very first gals I ever looked up. Today she's like 43 and still looks better than ever. I call this kind a gal the bombshell... for obvious reasons.


Chloe Vevrier.

chloe


When I think of curvy or voluptous, this is the gal that comes to mind. I LOVE her body. Obviously... I'm a boob man. But I really like every single curve this woman has and I wish there were more women like this represented in pop culture.

Cuz she is yummy. Let's show her again.

Photobucket


Moving on....





Melissa Theuriau


melissa theriau

The ridiculously hot girl next door. Assuming you live in France that is. This gal is an anchor on a French News channel... which I'm sure has the highest ratings in the country. Not busty at all but... who cares? Seriously, this gal is just insanely beautiful.

Apparently enough to inspire all sorts of compilations on youtube.










Hell, I even like the occasional Asian hottie like Maki Goto.









Not busty but definitely cute.


See, those are the kinds of gals I will actively search for on Chickipedia.

Then there's the random fotos you come across on myspace or Photobucket/Flickr

Here I tend to fall back to busty.

Photobucket


Photobucket

(What a purdy mouth she got too)

Photobucket

Photobucket

(WOW!)

Photobucket


That's a lot of pictures huh? I don't even remember what the hell my point was. Consequently, I find it intriguing that it's harder to find non-nude pictures than it is nude ones. I'm pretty sure that means something.

But anyhow, since we've been exploring the inner desires of Papi so thoroughly and graphically... I thought I'd let you peek into my true inner psyche. Sure I find all those gals attractive. But when it comes to the gals that really drive me wild and can actually make me giddy and flustered on the inside...

I gotta go with my Latinas.

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you take nothing else from this blog remember this one thing.

No matter what you look like... there's someone out there who wants to hump you.

Now go out there and be beautiful.

(And don't hate your boobs.)




















No comments:

Post a Comment